August, please be good 2 me

once u've been hurt, u're so scared to get attached again. u have fear that every person is going to break ur heart. care 2 little, u'll lose them...care 2 much, u'll get hurt... isnt it ironic that in life the person who brings out the best in u n make u strong, is actually ur weakness?..huhu ...

shopping project things with my group diz afternoon at inanam. then taking pictures with my clazmate made me felt so tired.huhu

i dont even understand a single things about this strength materials subject. its ok, still early. few more chapter 2 go.mayb d others will b much easier than d chapter 1.

whatever happened before, hope it will be better after this...


" AUGUST, please be good 2 me "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M.U.E.T

abang sayang adik ( sad story )